With its geometric shape and slight taper, our modern and industrial trapezoid steel legs will subtlety transform any existing table top and make it an ideal choice for creating that DIY table, desk, or bench.
Our mounting bracket has been pre-drilled for ¼” screws, making installation a breeze. The trapezoid’s square tubing and wide mounting plate are strong enough to support heavy live-edge slabs, concrete and marble tops.
Select the raw steel finish and keep the industrial look of the legs or have us powder coat them, saving you time and energy while preserving your piece for many years to come.
How to Order
1- Choose the finish: raw (unpainted), matte black, or semi-gloss white
2- Choose the appropriate height for your project
3- Choose the best width for your project
4- Chose the quantity (each order includes two legs)
5- Add to Cart
What size screws do I need?
Our mounting plate is pre-drilled for ¼” screws. Screw length will be determined by the thickness of your tabletop. Select the longest screw you can that will not puncture the table top. For example, your table top is 1" thick, we would recommend ¾" screw length. For more advice, we recommend consulting your local hardwood store.
How do I mount my metal table legs?
1) Turn your tabletop upside down on a scratch-free surface.
2) Position one leg at a time in the corners of the tabletop, approximately 1 ½” - 2 ½” in from the edges.
3) Drill a pilot hole to avoid wood splitting and then temporarily attach the leg with 2 screws.
4) Repeat the process with the remaining legs.
5) Flip the table over and assess your work. Finish attaching your legs with the remaining screws.